I was not expecting much when I popped this game in but wow, I was amazed at what I got. It is just a rental but wow, I would definitely of bought this game had I known how great it was.
This is the 007 game that, if you are a fan, you have missed since Goldeneye 007 on N64. Not only is the single player great but multiplayer as well. The single player campaign is not very long nor very difficult on 007 difficulty but it does provide a small challenge but not like say Call of Duty games on Veteran and such.
They have a cover system in the game which works very well though sometimes, more so online, there are hiccups. The game would not be as great without such a cover system especially for how difficult it would be on 007 difficulty or even just to stay stealthy and when or when not to move around a corner or whichever the case may be.
Multiplayer is a whole other different story. I was so surprised to see many, many people actually playing this game online. Not just during the day but at night as well. At night though most people playing are from other countries and not just the UK and connection is shit too but still it is nice to see a game that many people are playing online 3 months still after release.
The multiplayer graphics are not the best but this can easily be ignored to just play and have fun. There are many game modes to play for which you gain points from on each to be able to purchase weapons, gadgets and so forth for your player.
Overall, I would most definitely recommend picking up this game. I would rate it a 7.5/10. The movie itself may of sucked in my opinion but it is a nice FPS for the most part to play if you are looking for a game to play. The multiplayer is definitely worth checking out and will add more hours to the game as well. Especially since people are still playing it as I said with it being out now for 3 months.
Last night I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop with my sister and younger brother. Go see this movie!
It is absolutely hilarious. Now given I already think Kevin James is awesome and hilarious and would watch him anyways, I still think it is absolutely funny to see and well worth the money spent.
Especially since now a days you could easily see all the funny parts in the trailer, they ruin it but not in this case at all. Also the fact that movies you see now a days are not as funny as you would hope, that does not apply here either.
This might possibly be my first survey completed ever? Hah. Anyways, I was bored.
1. You have taken a day off work to coincide with the launch day of a game. Yes
2. You have stood in line for a midnight game release. Yes
3. You have called in sick to play instead. Yes
4. You have taken your Xbox, PS3 or desktop computer on vacation with you. No
5. You have spent more than 10,000 XBL points. Yes
6. Your gamerscore is 10,000 or higher. Yes
7. You have attended MLG, E3, or any other video game event. Not yet
8. You have turned down sex to game, or have seriously pondered if you could do both at the same time! No
9. You have stayed up gaming for 24 straight hours. Yes
10. Someone has tried to talk to you about your “addiction”. No
11. Your Halloween costume is a video game character. No
12. Your tattoo is a video game character. No
13. You named your console. No
14. You have pondered what it would be like if the game was about Mistress Chief instead of Master Chief. No
15. Not only do you own all the current gaming consoles, but you also kept all your old consoles dating back to your original Nintendo. (And bonus points if you still have your Atari or Intellivision!) Yes
16. You own one of those rare girly-sized shirts with a video game logo on the front, and wear it at least once a week. No
17. You have had a dream where you have imagined yourself inside a video game world. Yes
18. You have convinced at least one of your non-gaming real-life friends to buy a console to get on and game with you. Maybe?
19. You can name the launch dates of at least 10 games you bought but can’t remember your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife’s birthday. No.
20. You have gotten carpel tunnel, and instead of taking a break, have gritted your teeth and played through the pain. No
21. You count the time since you last turned on your console in minutes. No
22. You check Xbox.com from work or your Blackberry, just to see if you have any messages and who is playing what. No and if I did I’d use my G1.
23. You have more friends on your Friends List than real life friends in your cell phone. No
24. You met your wife/husband-to-be in a game… and bonus points if you plan to have a virtual ceremony as well, so your gaming friends can watch your avatars get married too (yes, it’s been done!) No
25. You name your first-born after a video game character (also been done!) No
Earlier today I hit a Gamerscore of 80,005, sadly. Trust me when I say I am not as bad as other gamerscore whores out there and that I at least do not spend my time around building it higher either.
Though my next goal is to get 100,000, I doubt I will be seeing that anytime soon. At the earliest, I could possibly see that being in around 6 months or more, who knows. Plus, I have had 360 since release date, so I have had quite sometime to achieve such a gamerscore whereas others may of just bought a 360 6 months ago.
I hope everyone had a great New Year and got rid of 2008 with a bang. I sure did.