This might possibly be my first survey completed ever? Hah. Anyways, I was bored.
1. You have taken a day off work to coincide with the launch day of a game. Yes
2. You have stood in line for a midnight game release. Yes
3. You have called in sick to play instead. Yes
4. You have taken your Xbox, PS3 or desktop computer on vacation with you. No
5. You have spent more than 10,000 XBL points. Yes
6. Your gamerscore is 10,000 or higher. Yes
7. You have attended MLG, E3, or any other video game event. Not yet
8. You have turned down sex to game, or have seriously pondered if you could do both at the same time! No
9. You have stayed up gaming for 24 straight hours. Yes
10. Someone has tried to talk to you about your “addiction”. No
11. Your Halloween costume is a video game character. No
12. Your tattoo is a video game character. No
13. You named your console. No
14. You have pondered what it would be like if the game was about Mistress Chief instead of Master Chief. No
15. Not only do you own all the current gaming consoles, but you also kept all your old consoles dating back to your original Nintendo. (And bonus points if you still have your Atari or Intellivision!) Yes
16. You own one of those rare girly-sized shirts with a video game logo on the front, and wear it at least once a week. No
17. You have had a dream where you have imagined yourself inside a video game world. Yes
18. You have convinced at least one of your non-gaming real-life friends to buy a console to get on and game with you. Maybe?
19. You can name the launch dates of at least 10 games you bought but can’t remember your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife’s birthday. No.
20. You have gotten carpel tunnel, and instead of taking a break, have gritted your teeth and played through the pain. No
21. You count the time since you last turned on your console in minutes. No
22. You check Xbox.com from work or your Blackberry, just to see if you have any messages and who is playing what. No and if I did I’d use my G1.
23. You have more friends on your Friends List than real life friends in your cell phone. No
24. You met your wife/husband-to-be in a game… and bonus points if you plan to have a virtual ceremony as well, so your gaming friends can watch your avatars get married too (yes, it’s been done!) No
25. You name your first-born after a video game character (also been done!) No