If you’re trying to run an app or game while using Samsung DeX and come across the error “game/app can’t run in DeX app designed for touch screens.”
All you need to do is turn on Developer mode inside of Samsung DeX.
Here’s how to do that:
- Head to Android System Settings
- Select “Samsung DeX” (should be at the top of Settings)
- Click “About Samsung DeX”
- Click where it says “Samsung DeX” 5 times to enable Developer Options.
- Click “OK” in the popup.
- Relaunch your app or game and it should without an error. ?