Install Google Play Store, Services, Framework on Amazon Fire 7″ 2015 without Root
In order to follow the steps in this guide you will need to first make sure you have turned on USB debugging (see bottom of guide) and have installed the PC ADB drivers (troubles? see bottom of guide).
- Download this file containing all the necessary files needed.
- Extract the files from the zip file.
- Open the folder location you extracted the contents to.
- Run the file named “1-install-Play-Store.bat” and simply follow the instructions.
- When completed, reboot the device and you will now have all the necessary Google apps.
Questions and Help?
Don’t know how to turn on USB Debugging? First go to your System Settings > Device Options and tap on the Serial Number several times until you are in Developer mode. Once enabled, you will then see a new option for Developer Options under Device Options, go here and enable ADB debugging.
Having troubles installing the first set of PC ADB drivers? Then try this alternative set of drivers instead found here.
If any links are not working, please report them to me by either making a comment below or contacting me. I will try to keep this post updated as much as possible.
Would you like to watch a video guide? One has been created for you here (not created by me): https://youtu.be/j-glxYTY8O8