In order to follow the steps in this guide you will need to first make sure you have turned on USB debugging (see bottom of guide) and have installed the PC ADB drivers (troubles? see bottom of guide).
- Download this file containing all the necessary files needed.
- Extract the files from the zip file.
- Open the folder location you extracted the contents to.
- Run the file named “1-install-Play-Store.bat” and simply follow the instructions.
- When completed, reboot the device and you will now have all the necessary Google apps.
Questions and Help?